Posted: 8th November 2019
Food & Beverage Manager – Permanent role, 26,000 per year + numerous benefits!
New Forest location
Working hours: 10am – 5pm
Working in the heart of the New Forest, at one of the most prestigious and renowned venues in the area, you’ll be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the high levels of service provided to customers.
A little unique to most hospitality roles you’ve probably seen, the venue offers sociable hours to ensure you’re managing a work-life balance to perform to the best of your abilities.
The venue has 6 Conference areas of varying size, catering from 30 to 100+ guests – you’ll never have a dull moment! You’ll be working in a dynamic environment with lots of excited guests, and you’ll be communicating and delegating tasks between senior management and team members, to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being delivered and the wonderful reputation of the venue is upheld.
What are the F&B Manager’s main duties?
- All operational responsibilities of the restaurant, bar, events
- Menu development in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Compilation of food and beverage promotional Calendar
- Monitor sales and standards of up-selling delivered
- Create departmental objectives and benchmark monthly objectives
What’s in it for you as F&B Manager?
- Evening working is occasionally required when Weddings & Events are booked
- Daytime hours – you’ll have evenings off! (weddings and events may call for you to work the occasional evening, but you’ll be notified well in advance).
- Career progression
We’d love to hear from candidates who have a love for the hospitality industry, bundles of energy and a friendly personality, after all – customer service is key!
Please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number for all the details on this role, or pop into Post Office Road in Bournemouth to discuss the role with our Hospitality and Catering Manager, Juan!