Posted: 14th November 2023
Salary: £21673 - £35000 per annum
Location: Wimborne Minster
Are you an experienced Administrator looking to make a career move into Financial Services? Want to learn how to administer investment, pension and mortgage products? How about working for a well-established firm of Independent Financial Advisers in a stunning location in Wimborne, Dorset? Competitive salary, highly beneficial pension scheme and company dogs appeal? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a full time & permanent Financial Services Administrator for an established client near Poole & Wimborne, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- an annual salary of £21,673 to £35,000 per annum dependant on your level of experience.
- full time and permanent work. You can expect to work Monday to Friday with hours of work being either 0830hrs to 1630hrs or 0900hrs to 1700hrs.
- 28 days of annual leave per year.
- excellent company pension with free personal pension advice.
- free onsite parking.
- a location that’s a 10-minute drive from Wimborne or a 13-minute drive from central Poole, car required/no public transport available.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- will assist our client’s Independent Financial Advisers & Consultants with key administration tasks. You can expect to assist with the delivery of a range of financial products from investments to pensions to mortgages and can also expect key duties to include: managing/inputting data on internal software (IRESS), managing client communication & chasing lenders, clients, funds, 3rd parties etc. No two days with our client are ever the same and they are looking for a candidate that relishes a challenge!
- has some experience working in an administrative capacity, you don’t have to hold Financial Service qualifications whatsoever.
- has good core Microsoft Office skills and is system savvy. You may already have experience in using Financial Services software, this would be highly valued by our client.
- is an excellent multitasker with capacity for a broad workload. Our client’s IFAs tend to support 60 pension/investment clients with an additional 100 mortgage clients at any one time.
- has an eye for detail and is highly accurate. Double checking will be second nature to you and errors won’t escape your attention.
- is interested in learning more about Financial Services. Our client is willing to sponsor the right candidate through industry leading qualifications such as CeMAP/Cert CII(MP), CeRER/Cert CII (ER) or CertPFS (Paraplanning).
- uses their initiative appropriately to problem solve and can manage their time effectively.
- is a clear/efficient communicator.
- is a team player that is willing to ‘muck in’. You can expect to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders and you’ll always be willing to put clients first.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the role, please do call us on 01305 213883