Posted: 13th January 2023
Salary: £100000 - £200000 per annum
Location: Wimborne Minster
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser being capped by a restrictive salary or commission package? Looking for a highly lucrative opportunity to offer financial advice to medium/high-net-worth clients? Looking for uncapped commission and the opportunity to make circa £100,000 to £200,000 per annum within the Investments, Pensions & Mortgages space? How about working with a long-established firm of Independent Financial Advisors in a stunning location in Wimborne, Dorset? Company dogs also appeal? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to introduce a full time/self-employed Financial Adviser to a valued client in Wimborne, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- High income potential with uncapped commission. You can expect earnings between £100,000 to £200,000 per annum. Our client is not unknown to have Financial Advisers earning up to £400,000 a year.
- A stunning countryside office location that’s a 10-minute drive from Wimborne or a 13-minute drive from central Poole (car required/no public transport available).
- Free onsite parking.
- A highly supportive & flexible company culture with in-house/salaried Administrators/Paraplanners to support with middle/back office processing.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking to meet a candidate who:
- wants to successfully advise clients on well performing/whole of market investments, pensions and mortgages whilst ensuring high portfolio profitability for all parties. You’ll be well versed in successfully managing high net worth relations and can expect to travel frequently, at cost, to deliver in person, tailored & strategic advice in line with client need/profile.
- has extensive experience working as a financial adviser with a proven record of sale/business success. You’ll be able to bring a network of new clients with you, be ready to inherit a slew of already pre-gained clients and know how to gain new leads.
- is suitably qualified with either DipPFS (CII) or DipFA (LIBF) qualifications. Supporting qualifications such as CeMAP/Cert CII(MP), CeRER/Cert CII (ER) etc would be highly valued by our client as would demonstrated experience in meeting FCA regulatory obligations.
- has a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) issued by an accredited body and is listed on The Financial Services Register.
- is a strong negotiator with excellent presentation/communication skills. You’ll also be highly accurate, numerate, IT literate with the ability to analyse & problem solve.
- is ethical and values integrity/professional standards.
- keeps abreast of new financial products, industry trends and fund research.
- is an excellent multitasker with capacity for a broad workload. Our client’s Financial Advisers tend to support 60 investment/pension clients with an additional 100 mortgage clients at any one time.
- is a team player that is willing to ‘muck in’. You can expect to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders and are always willing to put clients first.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the role please do call us on 01305 213883.