Posted: 20th January 2023
Salary: £25000 per annum
Are you an Accounts Assistant, Accounting Technician or Finance Assistant looking for your next opportunity with a great employer? How about working for a highly thought of finance company that specialises in employment business/recruitment agency funding and back-office support? Looking for a well-rounded benefits package with the opportunity to continue to develop yourself? Great, we look forward to hearing from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a permanent Finance Officer for a valued client in Poundbury, Dorchester.
Why should you be interested? Our Client is offering:
- A salary of £25,000 per year.
- Fully funded continuing professional development alongside a robust induction. Our client is passionate about developing their team and they are more than open to funding your study of the Association of Accounting Technicians’Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting.
- Full time work with flexible hours of either 0830 to 1700 or 0900 to 1730 … your choice!
- A family friendly work pattern of Monday to Friday.
- Company workplace pension scheme.
- 30 days of annual leave per year (inc Bank Holidays).
- 2 ‘personal days’ per year when you need to work from home.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave after 6 months in post.
- Personal & family access to a leading employee assistance programme.
- High street & eating out discount scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free onsite parking in a convenient/commutable location.
Still interested? In return for these great benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- has experience working in an accounts/finance setting. Although our client’s business is really unique, full training provided, a willingness to learn & improve is essential!
- likes diverse work. You can expect to: process supplier payments, oversee sales & purchase ledgers, reconcile intercompany accounts & bank accounts, report financial data to trusted 3rdparties, error check financial statements & reports, record financial transactions using double entry bookkeeping to help with the creation of monthly management accounts, assist in budget creation, file VAT returns quarterly, assist with compiling year end data for audit, create & process weekly margin for clients, control cash balances across the group and aid clients as needed. Pretty diverse eh!
- has a Level 3 Diploma in Accounting issued by the Association of Accounting Technicians, equivalent qualification or is qualified via experience.
- is a team player with fantastic interpersonal/soft skills. You’ll work as part of a small team of 5 with support from a Financial Controller & Management Accountant.
- is highly literate & numerate with an exact attention to detail.
- is system savvy. You’ll have intermediate MS Excel skills and will be comfortable in using accounting software such as Sage 200/50, Xero etc.
- is an innovative, dynamic & self-sufficient person.
You’ve gotten this far which means you must be the person above! We very much look forward to your application and please do call us on 01305 213883 for more details.