Posted: 20th July 2020
Our client based in Bournemouth has a requirement for an experienced and qualified Finance Manager on a temporary contract for 6 months to help the company during a period of change.
Working with the relevant project managers you will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of Supply Network Design (SND) projects covering the “End-to-End” process, incorporating SND projects into monthly reporting processes and working with the Project Management Office to ensure that financials are reported accurately.
You will also be required to ensure that all elements of management reporting fit to financial reporting in HFM, to own the resolution of differences in reporting with other members of the finance team so corrections can be incorporated into the next cycle, to own the implementation and update of the Cost To Serve model across Europe.
The role will suit an experienced Finance Manager with 2-3 years post qualification experience who has the following skills/experience:
- Recognized accounting qualification (CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of assessing business cases for projects and/or contracts
- Experiencing of Supply Chain accounting (desirable)
- Experience of working in a large company where co-ordination is required across different functions (desirable)
- Strong computer skills including Excel, HFM and SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to interpret complex financial data and explain in simple terms
This is a full-time position working 5 days per week and there is an immediate start available for the successful candidate. The contract duration is six months, the role may require a considerable amount of home-based working given the current COVID-19 situation.