Posted: 14th January 2020
Part Time Finance Manager
9-12 month FTC
Are you immediately available and considering new opportunities within the Finance Industry?
A Finance Manager role has arisen due to internal promotion within a small team in a busy, ever changing and fast paced company on a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible but not limited to:
- Reporting, forecasting and planning processes including cost analysis
- Ensuring accuracy with costings and updating where needed
- Involvement with the strategic plans of the business to ensure cost savings
- Build new forecasts and full year budgets
- Being on hand for any adhoc analysis and requests within the team
- Build complex excel models surrounding costs across the business
This role would suit an experienced Finance Manager who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Strong computer skills including Excel, HFM and SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced of Supply Chain accounting (desirable)
We are looking for a candidate to work on a Part time basis ideally 3-4 days per week but can be flexible to spread across 5 days if needed with a reduced working day. The successful applicant will be flexible around key times such as month end.
We are looking ideally for an immediate start, free parking on site, competitive salary offered and benefits.
If you are a Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity, please contact Bex at MPLOY Christchurch for more information.