Posted: 15th April 2019
Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist/admin assistant to join a busy team based in our clients Dorchester office. You will be the first point of contact for customers and calls dealing effectively with all enquiries. Tasks will include but not limited too;
- booking and preparation of meeting room
- organising of post
- upkeep of contact lists/sign in sheets
- scheduling meetings
- preparation and filing of certificates and property completion documentation
- General filing, photocopying.
- Meeting guests and visitors
- Compiling and chasing construction weekly reports
This is a varied post which requires energy, organisational skills and being able to use your own initiative, and a commitment to providing first class customer service. Computer literate with experience in using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is a must.
Salary: 20,000 – 21,000
Hours; Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour’s lunch
Holiday: 24 days holiday pa, plus 3 concessionary days between Christmas and New Year, plus 8 bank holiday days.
Pension: Company Pension Scheme to be discussed at interview