Posted: 14th January 2020
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + commission
Reference: Bmth - !NV35T0R
If you are an academic professional looking to start your career within investment management, this could be worth a read. Based in Bournemouth, working for one of the UK’s fastest-growing professional networks for global investment. For your hard work, you will receive a commission structure of up to 50% of salary + yearly bonus, relaxed working atmosphere – including social gatherings and beer fridge Friday. All this as well as 24 days holiday + bank holidays!
Working in partnership with some of the world’s largest asset management companies, including BlackRock, JP Morgan, and State Street Global Advisors, this role includes:
- Attend exhibition events twice a year in London
- Research and establish a base of investors and business owners to attend seminars in London and the US
- Research investment conferences around the world
- Establish a database of seminar speakers
- Sell exhibition tickets to site members and other prospective delegates
- Regular reviews with directors and partners
- Various Adhoc duties, working off your own initiative
We would love to hear from people with strong relationship building skills, preferably a sales/ account management background with a university education would be advantageous, but certainly not a deal-breaker. Full training and part-time, flexible working hours are available.
Apply within or for more information, get in contact with Grant at the Bournemouth Mploy office.