Posted: 29th April 2022
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Huish Episcopi
Reference: Engineer admin
We are currently looking for an engineer administrator for one of our clients based in Langport.
£10 per hour
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5pm, but with flexibility to meet the needs of business.
To support the effective operation of the Engineering Department through the effective management of the Pirana CMMS and compilation of Engineering Reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take ownership of ordering parts and managing the control of stock, with an understanding of the Purchase Order system
- Working closely with key suppliers to minimise lead times and to maintain stock availability
- Managing the Pirana CMMS including housekeeping and work scheduling
- Report collation, as and when required to include overtime, utilities usage etc
- To assist with producing Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- General administration duties including ensuring that all documentation is audit ready
- To maintain excellent housekeeping standards across the store, fully complying with 5S principles
Knowledge and Experience
· Must have experience of an engineering environment and parts ordering
· The ability to manage your own workload whilst maximising effectiveness
· Excellent communicator with the ability to assimilate technical information into reports, spread sheets and graphs.
· Good IT skills to include MS Office
· Strong attention to detail
If you believe you will be a good fit for this role please apply today!!
Please call 01935 429966 or email email@example.com