Posted: 10th September 2020
Our client based in Lymington is seeking an experienced Electronic Assembler to join their team initially on a temporary basis for up to 12 months. There is a possibility this role will become permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working as part of the Production Department and will be responsible for the following:
- Building products from drawings
- Testing of products
- Inspection of products
- Maintenance of stock items
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous soldering (to IPC standards) and wiring experience
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Manual handling experience
This role will start immediately and due to location applicants should have their own transport.
Working hours will be 7/7:30am to 4/4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am to 12pm on Fridays.
Please contact Mploy Christchurch for more information or send your CV for consideration.