Posted: 13th October 2021
Salary: £24k - £29k DOE
Location: New Milton
Our very busy client in New Milton has an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality Manager to join their newly reformed e-commerce team.
The e-QM will have full responsibility for quality assurance of all products sold online. As such the role will be varied, and will evolve over time, however the key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, and managing a small team of QA staff to enable consistently achieving quality and service level targets.
- Managing and representing product quality performance with customers, suppliers and other departments within the business.
- Working closely with other departments, including sales, supply chain, operations, logistics to ensure that the fulfilment operation can scale up and accommodate forecasted growth.
- Working closely with the systems teams to incorporate technology within the fulfilment operation, to maximise pick accuracy, quality assurance and provide visibility on performance.
- Inputting into the design of the new fulfilment centre, including packing line design, automation, plant storage and dispatch layouts.
- Helping to manage the transition of operations from interim fulfilment centre into the new fulfilment centre.
- Excellent people skills (essential)
- Networking skills (essential)
- Quality management training (desirable)
- Similar quality / technical role (desirable)
- Technical knowledge of similar products (desirable)
- Working with retailers (desirable)
- Audit experience (desirable)
- Handling and analysing customer complaints (desirable)
- Current driving license (essential)
There is an immediate start available for this permanent position, working hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30am to 16.30pm and starting salary will be £24,000 to £29,000 dependent on experience.
Benefits package to include 32 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays), Cash-Back Health Scheme, Perks, Pension, Car Parking on site, Free Tea and Coffee, Cycle to Work Scheme, Staff Social Events, EAP, and great training opportunities.
For more information, please contact Jon @ Mploy Christchurch.