Posted: 5th July 2019
Mploy Digital are seeking a Digital Media Buyer to join our client in Fareham, You will work closely with both Head of Marketing & CMO to create, launch and manage online marketing campaigns.
This role will require experience with online media buying with platforms such as Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo & Facebook.
- Create and manage new media buying campaigns on native content traffic sources
- Daily spend upload to marketing CRM and analyse campaign performance
- Optimize ads and landing pages on campaigns based on performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with media buying platform representatives
- Carry out industry research to identify new source opportunities
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Negotiate, develop, monitor & manage campaigns across CPC, CPM & CPA platforms
- Coordinate with design team to create new and exciting marketing material
- Creating and maintaining online campaigns profitability
You will have:
- 3+ years relevant experience with paid media buying
- Experience with native advertising platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo etc)
- Success with previous media buying campaigns (ability to provide examples)
- Strong knowledge of online media channels is a necessity
- Ability to plan and create new marketing approach ideas and concepts (includes content writing)
- Demonstrate history of optimizing historic campaigns to reach KPIs such as return on ad spend (ROAS) and cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Advanced Excel Competency (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize workload under pressure
- Work well under pressure both as a team and independently
- Motivated to exceed and push themselves to reach goals set
- An inquisitive and metric mindset
- Have a passion and strong understanding of online marketing
- Strong attention to detail
Based in Fareham salary on application + benefits.
Please call Ross @ Mploy Digital for more information or apply now for immediate consideration.