Posted: 2nd January 2018
Our client a market leader in their field has an opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their innovative and growing team. They continue to make a significant investment in their digital strategy making this an exciting time to join the team.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Primary contact for our Digital agency, working with them to deliver our over-arching digital strategy, including SEO, PPC, Content, PR and Social Media activity
- Leading the affiliate marketing activity, building relationships with key affinity partners
- Continuous review using analytic tools to track conversion/sales activity and customer browsing behaviour
- Working with the Head of Marketing make recommendations for site changes, identify and manage future development
- Establish a robust and continuous testing programme across the site to ensure continuous improvement of key business and customer metrics
- Driving customer insight through the business using, for example, the development of a regular scorecard of marketing performance for leadership team
- Develop appropriate content to meet needs of customer segments across B2C and B2B markets in line with brand guidelines, whilst optimising for online search
Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years in digital marketing/eCommerce
- Analytical and confident at dealing with large data sets
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics & Adwords, and good knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Enhanced Ecommerce and Event Tracking.
- Experienced user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of key digital trends
- A team player who can share ideas
- Positive, hardworking, diligent and happy to get stuck in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Passionate about digital marketing and ambitious to develop
- The following experience:
- GA and GTM to measure and report ecommerce performance
- Conducting website audits, testing and identifying constant areas for improvement
- Using CMS (Drupel / Umbraco / custom)
- SEO campaign optimisation across mobile and desktop
- Managing PPC across Google, Bing and social channels inc Facebook
This is a fantastic opportunity, salary on offer between £20k to £30K depending on experience.