Posted: 10th April 2018
Salary: Salary on Application
As the Group Digital Marketing Executive, you will carry out a range of online editorial duties by writing, building and editing web pages in a CMS to ensure that the editorial content of the company’s websites is best in class. You will manage the scoping, execution, delivery and reporting of email marketing campaigns and increase user response and conversion through the website. In addition, you will manage the acquisition of quality sales leads via paid media, SEO and social media channels and campaigns.
- Copywriting and proofing content, and authoring, editing and creating promotional pages.
- Repurpose marketing collateral and optimise for web use.
- Act as brand guardian by ensuring internal online roles and partner agencies adhere to brand guidelines, tone of voice and best practice.
- Liaise with marketing and regional offices to agree optimisations to copy or page presentation to support achievement of their sales targets.
- Ensure the effective maintenance of website, and ensure all web copy is relevant and up to date and consistent.
- Ensure company websites are fully optimised for SEO, liaising with supporting agency when required.
- Lead on Google Analytics reporting for the department, liaising with the Sales and Marketing Insight Manager to ensure all reporting is insightful, timely and consistent.
- Work with appointed agency to manage, maintain and improve the company’s Google My Business Account.
- Lead weekly development agency conference calls to ensure BAU/bug tickets are completed on time.
- Manage, maintain and suggest improvements to property feeds, liaising with portal account managers.
- Develop creative assets (e.g. e-mails, content and infographics) for online channel.
- Management of the social media content and activity calendar, and post ongoing customer engagement across all media platforms, in line with our social media guidelines.
If this role sounds like you then please call or apply now
Based in Bournemouth Salary on Application
Apply now or contact Ross for more details – Mploy Digital & Marketing