Posted: 13th February 2018
This exciting role of Digital Marketing Executive based in Yeovil is to work in one of the fastest growing areas of our clients business. You will be reporting to the Global Brand Manager, also work alongside their developers, designers, distributors and sales teams to grow the brand globally. This will include actioning all aspects of digital marketing including website maintenance, social media, email communications, reporting, database management, digital advertising, optimisation and the execution of ad-hoc digital projects.
- Manage and maintain multiple brand websites through CMS working closely with inhouse development team.
- Monitor online analytics for the brand websites and identify trends and opportunities.
- Compile detailed reports on brand websites and databases.
- Plan and execute email campaigns using email clients and 3rd party providers.
- Draw inference from gathered statistics to provide guidance for marketing activity.
- Monitor and maintain social media sites working closely with the wider marketing team.
- Monitor and report digital activity from competitors to aid brand intelligence.
- Create strategies to increase digital engagement for the brands.
- Develop the CRM strategy for the brands to grow traffic to websites and product reviews.
- Implementation of SEO best practice across content.
- Support strategic online content seeding to ensure sustained long tail viewership.
- Analyse and scrutinise existing advertising campaigns and suggest improvements.
- Any other digital projects/tasks required to support the marketing department.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowlege of Google Adwords
- Knowege of Google Tag Manager
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and organisational skills
- Excellent research skills
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques (inclu social media)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, expert in Excel
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident, able to see tasks through to finish
- Strong work ethic
- Preferable HTML, Java and CSS experience
Salary on application
Apply or Call Ross for more details