Posted: 25th July 2018
Salary: Salary on Application
Mploy Digital & Marketing has an exciting new opportunity based near Salisbury, we are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Campaigner to join our rapidly growing client. You will own everything social media and digital adverting. You will be creative in your approach and a problem-solving expert. Staying ahead of all the latest trends and changes. If this sounds like you then read on
Manage the execution of the paid digital advertising through social media by:
- Developing and provide recommendations on budget allocation across all paid social media channels to achieve visits and sales
- Executing a clear framework for moving prospects down the sales funnel leveraging the social media paid channels
- Providing recommendations on new and emerging paid social media channels
- Keeping the company ahead by promoting innovation is digital advertising
- Deciding on target audiences in line with marketing strategy
- Being responsible for the execution and optimization of all paid digital campaigns.
You will have:
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Strategic knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and social media – Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- BSc/BA or equivalent career experience in Consumer Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross for more details at Mploy Digital & Marketing