Posted: 8th November 2018
Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Flexi-time, 29 days' holiday
Our award-winning Agency client is seeking an Account Manager to liaise with some of their biggest clients in the eCommerce industry. The role of their Account Managers is to ensure a streamlined communication between client accounts, as well as delivering fantastic communications internally between departments.
Due to a burst of growth, their client list growing significantly, and they’re experiencing unprecedented expansion, with the aim to be the go-to solution for retailers, not only in the UK but into Europe and beyond. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with opportunities for career progression.
- Pro-active management of the day-to-day performance of all client activity.
- Delivery best practice management techniques across all activity
- Identification and resolution of Google feed issues
- Control and efficiency of budgets
- Client reporting and relationship management
- Build a great understanding of the client’s products and business proposition
- Be the strategic driver of growth for our clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be experienced within performance management of clients’ Google Adwords campaigns
- Will have experience of managing PPC activity using the AdWords interface or 3rd party tools
- Is Google AdWords certified
- Will be experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Will have an excellent standard of communication and customer service
- Will be happy working self-sufficiently
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 24,000.00 to 30,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Google Adwords: 2 years (Required)