Posted: 6th January 2019
We are seeking a highly organised Account Executive with a keen eye for detail to join our client based near Christchurch. You will be working as part of a brilliant and experienced team providing support to the Senior Account Managers and Account Managers!
You will be involved in the day to day duties of maintaining the account and reporting to a Senior Account Manager.
- Be responsible for maintaining the client’s Marketing Helpline.
- Ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with the trafficking of projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product.
- Be responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management. Responsible for managing allocated small projects from start to finish and deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via Account Manager.
- Develop relationships with colleagues across the group and always support in a professional manner.
- Compile status reports and contact reports.
You will have:
- Marketing or business-related degree would be highly desirable as would previous digital experience and/or knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Drive for personal growth.
Based near Christchurch, salary on application.
Apply now or contact Ross @ Mploy for more information