Posted: 6th June 2023
Salary: £46000 - £47000 per annum
Location: Dorchester DT2
Position: Deputy Home Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Home Manager to join the fantastic and supportive team. This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week, with a salary of circa £47,000.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN for this role
- You would have had previous experience working as a deputy or a senior nurse and experience in caring for residents with different health needs, including advanced dementia.
- You will have experience in managing staff, safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments.
- You will be expected to work within our staff values and promote these at all times by being an effective communicator, passionate about your work, encouraging team working and having a positive attitude.
- Overall, as a Deputy Home Manager, you will be compassionate, an excellent communicator and determined to deliver quality care whilst inspiring your team around you.
In return for your commitment to providing the best care to our residents, you will be offered:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and regular free training.
- A competitive pension.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providing a range of free and confidential services and advice for you and your family, such as counselling sessions, wellbeing support and legal advice.
- Monthly employee recognition.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A refer a friend bonus.
To apply for the position please contact us on 01202 486 660 and send us your CV.