Posted: 29th August 2018
Our client in an exciting growth stage are seeking a Deputy Head of CRM & Loyalty to join the team. As the Deputy Head of CRM & Loyalty you will sit within the Marketing Team and you’ll be responsible for delivering improvements to the current business practice and drive continual revenue growth from the customer database, through data driven marketing and our Loyalty initiatives. You will keep the customer front of your mind. Working in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team and the Dep. Heads of Marketing to ensure the commercial success of the CRM & Loyalty strategies. You and your team will work collaboratively with other internal departments to ensure plans are understood and implemented.
- Map and own the online customer journey from lead to customer to identify opportunities to convert the customer through marketing communications
- Lead, build, develop, and motivate a strong team to create and execute strategic & tactical plans that meet revenue targets and deliver on CX goals
- Deliver targeted CRM marketing across Email (and SMS/Push) using knowledge, data, insights, and research to make informed decisions to drive revenue
- Understanding of gamification principles, and knowledge that would lead to building a gamification process within the customer lifecycle.
- Develop an integrated Customer Loyalty and Recognition strategy in support of business priorities, which drives revenue and retains existing customers
- Work within this project team to ensure we deliver a new customer contract strategy and CRM campaigns designed to be relevant, personalised and engaging, driving a step change in CTR’s & conversion
- Implement a testing strategy across direct channel communications to optimise performance of our triggered programmes and tactical activity.
- Empower the business with actionable customer analysis and insight, to underpin strategy and revenue growth
- Liaise closely with the Commercial Team to execute agreed Strategic Parnterships; regular progress reporting of results and actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Maximizing customer lifetime value by suggesting opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, and purchase of multiple pet policies
- Work in conjunction with Client Services and Customer services to deliver ‘Wow’ moment programs
If this sounds of interest then please call for more information, or send your CV
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross for more details at Mploy Digital & Marketing