Posted: 12th March 2018
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Do you enjoy spreadsheets?
Can you handle a large set of data?
Do you have excellent numeracy skills and a keen eye for detail?
My client in Christchurch is looking for a passionate and committed data guru, looking to kickstart their career in digital administration and ecommerce merchandising. You will be joining a customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership, and transparency. You’ll be working with an enthusiastic and nerdy bunch who are passionate about digital, technology, and the ongoing success of our websites and the company.
Primarily you will be responsible for the preparation and launch of new products across our brands, with duties to include:
- Using your stellar attention to detail to put together complex product import spreadsheets
- Organising and editing product imagery
- Writing informative, persuasive, and SEO-friendly product descriptions, and liaising with freelance content writers on bigger projects
- Ongoing optimisation of products and categories
- Visual merchandising of categories
- Weekly and monthly reporting on product and category performance
You’ll ideally have the following experience and skills:
- Microsoft Excel – we love a good spreadsheet
- Commercial awareness
- Product data accuracy is our lifeblood, so attention to detail is crucial
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Problem solving skills, a creative mind, and a drive to get stuff done
- A passion for digital and ecommerce is a must. We’re a geeky bunch, and encourage asking questions, disagreeing, lively debate, and new and creative ideas.
This is a perfect opportunity for ambitious juniors who are looking to further their career within a growing company. For further information please contact Alison in the Bournemouth branch of Mploy.