Posted: 8th March 2018
Location: New Milton,Hampshire
Our Client is currently looking for a Customer Technical Manager. This is a varied role and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Predominantly an ‘outward facing role’ with responsibility for representing all the technical and quality aspects of the business with their retail customers and suppliers.
The position will involve extensive travel to growers, breeders and trade fairs, both within the UK and elsewhere in Europe so you must have a driving licence and be prepared to travel.
Some of the additional responsibilities include:
- Being the main technical contact for all retail accounts
- Resolving technical product issues and crisis management
- Support the Quality Manager with onsite audits including ETI, BOPP and TOPS
They’re looking for someone who:
Has a high-level qualification in commercial horticulture or a science related subject
- Experience in a similar technical role
- Excellent people skills
- Networking skills
Ideally you should also have:
Technical knowledge of similar products
- Previous experience working with retailers
- Audit experience
- Analysing and handling customer complaints
In return they offer some fantastic benefits such as 4% employer’s pension contribution and Health Shield insurance over.
In addition, they offer a competitive salary, have a friendly working environment and hold an Investors in people Gold award.