Posted: 14th January 2020
Salary: £214 - £21000 per annum
Customer Services Team Leader:
An enriching role for someone passionate about providing customers an outstanding, tailored service and inspiring others to do the same.
Job Purpose: To lead and motivate the team of Customer Services Representatives (CSRs) to ensure the provision of exceptional customer service. Promote and role-model the exceeding customer expectations through delivering a first call resolution approach. Plan and prioritise the workload of the CSRs to effectively handle incoming customer enquiries, requests and complaints via telephone and email with a strong focus on customer relationships and satisfaction by adopting a case management approach. Takes ownership for the team achieving resolution for the customer and personally manages escalated calls and issues.
- Leads the team, provides engaging responses to incoming customer enquiries, requests or complaints with a focus on great resolution at that first point of contact
- Lead the team to provide high standards of service and delivery of great customer satisfaction and support and develop team members as and when required to ensure this remains the team’s priority
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders within the business to help ensure the best resolution is achieved for the customer
- Plan & prioritise CSR resources/workload to ensure that standards are met.
- Effectively manage all escalated calls and issues from the CSR to ensure issues are resolved in line with expectations.
- Identify themes and patterns which enable you to communicate and escalate opportunities/issues that have arisen that could apply across customer groups
The benefits of working with this business:
- “On the job” Customer Service training
- 20 days holiday increasing by one day for every complete year of service
- Extra Holiday Purchase options
- 4 x annual salary life cover
- Staff discount up to 58%,
- Flexi hours
- Training on the business’s product range and brands
- Buddy system
- Potential to work within all areas of the business
- Free on-site parking
- Motivating, encouraging, sympathetic team
- Permanent job security
- Salary of 21,000 per annum
We are keen to hear from anyone with supervisory or team leadership experience within customer service, sales or office based teams.