Posted: 4th October 2021
Salary: £10.19 per hour
Mploy have an exciting opportunity for two people to join the Volunteer Experience Team for a well-known national charity. We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills to provide all volunteers, supporters and enquirers with help and support.
As a Volunteer Experience Officer, you will be part of a fast-paced environment, focussed on:
- Receiving and making telephone calls with our volunteers (this will be with our volunteers in Retail Shops, Fundraising and Engagement teams)
- Supporting volunteers with the creation of support materials on the charity’s systems which include, marketing posters, invitations, and tickets
- Supporting volunteers with the provision of resources, including sourcing charity mascots and marquees, collection equipment and shop merchandise
- Taking telephone payments of all kinds, setting up and cancelling memberships and processing online shop orders in order to assist with Supporter Experience and Retail delivery at peak times
- Efficiently using a number of different systems
- Meeting agreed deadlines to deliver against performance indicators and service level agreements
As a Volunteer Experience Officer, you will provide a first-class service to all retail and engagement volunteers, key individuals and volunteer groups to secure support, nurture relationships and increase levels of engagement. You will also be a proactive team player who can juggle priorities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
Educated to GCSE standard, or equivalent – English essential
Proven customer service skills
Contact Centre or experience regularly answering and making telephone calls would be desirable
Experience of working in a fundraising/volunteering environment would be beneficial, as would working knowledge of databases and ERP systems
Experience working in an office-based environment would be desirable
These are permanent roles with immediate starts available, standard week of 37 hours working Monday to Friday. Starting pay rate of £10.19 per hour.
So, if you have a passion for fundraising and volunteering and are looking to be part of a successful team, this could be the role for you. Please contact Jon @ Mploy Christchurch for more information.