Posted: 7th January 2019
Salary: £17000 - £19000 per annum
Our food manufacturing client is keen tor recruit for a dynamic and focused individual to join their customer services team on a permanent full time basis.
Our client is a well known, well established FMCG organisation who pride themselves on internal progression and supporting a good work life balance with their employees.
The position will be based in their Head Office located in the heart of Andover, with excellent public transport links and free parking.
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00
Key Duties (include but not limited to):
- Processing of orders, contracts, quotations, e-mail and telephone requests
- Frequent liaising with key clients – informing them on the status of their orders
- Entering quote requests on the quotation database
- Booking in deliveries with customers
- Arranging transport with UK Distribution Partners
- Complying with all Company Policies and Procedures
- Working flexibly within the team and undertaking such reasonable duties as may be requested from time to time
Key Skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills with friendly and professional telephone manner
- Accuracy, precision, attention to detail
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to file and retrieve documents efficiently
- Flexible team member
- Customer Services or Sales Administration experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Forecasting (desirable)
As part of our clients recruitment process the successful candidate offer will be subject to a Basic Disclosure and 2 references. If you feel as though this role is for you apply now!
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Mploy Andover via Facebook or contact our office telephone on 01264 323 041.