Posted: 12th March 2020
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Do you thrive in providing first class customer service and support? Due to an increased workload our client has a temporary need for support. You will be providing excellent customer service to all supporters, eventers, fundraising individuals, enquirers and volunteers, exceeding customer expectations, offering increased engagement, nurturing relationships, growing income and helping to ensure that they are the best supported charity.
* Receive and make calls using excellent customer service in order to build relationships with Supporters, the General Public, Event Participants, Customers, the General Public and Fundraising Individuals
* Meet engagement and stewardship targets to agreed deadlines and deliver against performance indicators and service level agreements
* Carry out all administrative tasks in relation to legacy enquiries, legacy intenders, in memoriam donors and in memoriam enquirers
* Handle all types of donation including in memry and process the payments via the telephone payment system
* Support fundraising in aid of individuals with basic enquiries, the provision of support materials and signposting
* Be responsible for accurate logging of your time in order to contribute to team resourcing information
* Handle administration duties and prepare own correspondence in response to telephone, email and postal enquiries
* To become involved in other ad hoc tasks as required.
Based in Poole, working 32 hours over Monday to Friday with pay rate of 10.19 per hour.