Posted: 6th January 2022
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Location: Romsey SO51
Mploy have partnered with a well known brand in Romsey who are now actively growing and seeking Customer Service Executives to join them. You will be given extensive training and will deliver world class service by phone, email or webchat.
If you have a passion for customer service then we want to hear from you.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and follow up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, webchat or post
- Dealing with customer complaints, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product information and all other customer service related help
- Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience – being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Contribute to a culture of ‘right first time’ – What you say and what you do matters
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
- Supporting other departments in line with business requirements
Based in Romsey – Full time 40 Hours – 5 days over 7 days – hours to be discussed in advance which will include working one day each weekend and one shift working until around 20:00.
Starting salary of £9.25PH + call quality bonus allowance after training. With progression the salary is reviewed and the following benefits.
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
This position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.