Posted: 15th January 2020
Salary: £18400 - £19400 per annum
Reference: BMTH - CSWAT
Customer Service Advisor, Bournemouth (Temp to Perm)
18,400 – 19,400, shifts between 8am-6pm, easily accessible by public transport, free parking for drivers, full training provided.
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional who is comfortable working in a busy environment and is adaptable to change depending on business requirements. You will be given the tools and support needed to exceed in this role and progress your career.
You will be joining a busy and friendly team, with free tea and coffee as well as daily replenished fruit!
- You will be the first point of contact for external customers and will be delivering an exceptional experience to ensure the business is retained and acquired.
- Be an advocate of multiple brands and contribute to the financial viability of the organisation through upselling service plans, valued added services and payment schemes.
- The scope of the role is a nationwide customer and wholesaler base, across all retail service functions including; billing, correspondence, complaints and multiple contact methods.
- To answer calls and resolve queries and complaints in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Data entry and administration duties will also be involved, ensuring details are correct.
- Process payments and respond to queries relating to this.
- To build rapport and have the ability to adapt and respond to a number of varying queries from customers and colleagues.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Strong demonstrable experience of working in a busy environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Literacy and numeracy skills are essential.
You will be working for a company who pride themselves on teaching their staff new skills and developing people. You are encouraged to ask questions in order to fulfil your potential and gain knowledge of the business as a whole. You will be joining a sociable bunch who believe new relationships can be made in the workplace.