Posted: 11th June 2018
Salary: Up to £8.34 per hour
Our client is an established business who are a market leader in their industry. They are looking for Customer Service Advisor’s to join their exceptionally busy team. This is a relatively new set up and there is plenty of opportunity for progression.
To deliver an exceptional customer experience for all customers across all customer touch points and contact methods to ensure customers remain with our organisation as their preferred retailer of choice.
- Undertake customer switching activity for both incoming and outgoing customers in line with procedures and Service Level Agreements and ensure the transition is smooth and right first time.
- Respond to each contact appropriate to the customer and flexing the approach appropriately to align with the relevant brand standards and customer segmentation.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries and complaints in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, delivering exceptional customer service at all times delivering a first contact resolution service.
- Data entry and systems interrogation using customer service database and customer handling software tools.
- To build rapport and have the ability to adapt and respond to a number of varying queries from customers and colleagues.
- Process customer payment and respond to payment and bill queries right first time
- Maintain the customer relationship database in a timely and accurate manner to provide the highest quality data which allows customer insight to be derived.
Shifts between 8am – 6pm
Monday – Friday
8.34 per hour