Posted: 11th September 2018
Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum + company benefits
We are looking to expand our Customer Service Team by taking on a proactive and helpful Customer Service Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who has huge potential for future growth, offering a friendly office environment, free healthy snacks, fruit and drinks and other benefits.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for ensuring a high level of service by processing online orders
- Resolve objections and complaints
- Order ad hoc stock in as required
- Chase incoming deliveries with suppliers
- Help customers who call in for information on existing or potential orders of our products via the telephone, email or live chat
- Manage returns and exchanges
- Support the sales and marketing teams with administration work such as typing letters, quotations and raising reports.
Personal attributes required:
- Previous customer service or administration experience is essential
- Superb communication and organisational skills
- An outstanding telephone manner and good written English
- Good written English to ensure professional email and live chat responses at all times
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in this position or would like further information, then please get in contact with Alison in the Bournemouth office of Mploy.