Posted: 15th October 2018
Customer Resolutions Investigator
Due to rapid growth our client is seeking a Customer Resolutions Investigator to join them. You will fully investigate complaints received by the business. This will involve getting to the root of what has happened in each case in a methodical manner to make a judgement on what needs to happen and under the direction of the Customer Resolutions Manager, to share the outcome with the policy holder in an appropriate way.
- Prepare well drafted and articulate outcome for complaints, investigation and issue final company decisions to policy holders in writing.
- Make contact with policy holders by telephone and have the ability to converse in a polite and appropriate manner when investigating and/or advising complainants in relation to the resolution of complaints.
- Assist with the complaints mailbox enquiries from the company underwriters and/or policy holders and other teams across the business.
- Work to targets to ensure compliance within FCA guidelines.
- Be fully familiar with the company’s software systems to ensure these are used correctly to maintain accurate records of all stages of the complaints process.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the FCA complaints handling rules and guidance and to remain updated on general changes to regulation.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the FOS complaints processes and to keep updated with trends in responses provided by the FOS to complaints within the pet insurance industry.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the post as may be required.
You will have:
- Previous complaint handling experience
- Knowledge of FOS complaints regulations and processes
- Understanding of TCF/conduct risks and their role in complaint resolution
- Knowledge of the Dispute Resolution: Complaints (DISP) of the FCA handbook.
- Strong analytical approach and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate good decision making skills in relation to complaint outcome
If this role sounds of interest and your next career move, please call or send your CV.
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross or Gemma for more information