Posted: 17th November 2022
Salary: £25000 per annum
Are you a Customer Care Executive, Supervisor or Team Leader looking for your next opportunity? Want to work for a well-established furniture retailer with over 145 years of trading experience and a growing ecommerce presence? Healthy salary, excellent pension and Monday to Friday working pattern suit you? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a full time/permanent Customer Care Team Leader for a brand-new Client in Dorchester, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our Client is offering:
- An annual salary of £25,000 per year.
- A family friendly working pattern – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (37.5 hour p/w contract).
- A fully paid workplace pension scheme after passing your probation period with a real term saving value of £1,250 per annum.
- 28 days of holiday per year.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Significant staff discounts
- On site free parking in central Dorchester.
- Financial support for continuing professional development.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- knows what world class customer service looks like and has proven experience in leading teams, preferably an e-commerce customer services team. You’ll understand how to manage a successful customer journey from initial enquiry to post sale support to handling complaints. Outside of inbound responsibilities you may have experience/ideas on outbound campaigns and promotions our Client could explore. You’ll learn our Client’s product catalogue and become an expert all things furniture whilst always keeping their customers up to date.
- is an expert team manager. You’ll know how to set clear responsibilities & SMART goals whilst encouraging accountability, integrity and a genuine team spirit amongst your reports. You’ll also be able to demonstrate how you have exceeded KPIs and targets in past businesses.
- you’ll have experience working in a busy environment and be able to reprioritise at short notice
- you’ll always know how to put the customer first no matter how they come to you – phone, email, Facebook messenger or live chat.
- is system savvy, conversant with the Microsoft Office package and is confident using modern telephone systems.
- has a genuine self-belief and a positive demeanour.
- is familiar with sales techniques and knows when it is appropriate to cross/up sell.
- is an articulate communicator with an excellent standard of written & spoken English.
- has an eye for detail, can think outside the box and is solution focused.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the role, please do call us on 01305 213883