Posted: 15th September 2023
Salary: £23000 per annum
Are you a friendly and customer focused person looking to work for a rapidly expanding & award-winning Internet Service Provider? Have you already worked in a customer service environment and are you looking to start a career whilst supercharging your salary/benefits package? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to find three permanent and full time Customer Care Representatives for a highly valued client in Exeter, Devon.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- a salary of £23,000 PA.
- a working pattern of Monday to Friday with a 37.5 hour per week contract. In terms of hours of work our client plans shifts from 1000hrs to 1800hrs, 1100hrs to 1900hrs or 1200hrs to 2000hrs via rota.
- a personal/company bonus of up to 10% of salary dependant on personal/company performance.
- 34 days of annual leave PA including bank holidays and your birthday off.
- a holiday buy/sell scheme where you can buy an additional 10 days of holiday or sell up to 5.
- a company workplace pension scheme where our client pays 6% of the 9% contribution.
- a life assurance scheme totalling 3x your annual salary & income protection insurance.
- a Smart Health scheme, Employee Assistance Programme & Health Shield plan.
- a complimentary seasonal flu vaccine.
- significant employee discount on super-fast broadband, subject to geographic eligibility.
- an employee referral programme with £500 per referral.
- reduced price RAC car breakdown cover.
- high street & eating out discount schemes.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- is passionate about fast, reliable & well priced fibre-based internet alongside excellent customer service. Ideally, you’ll already have customer service experience and our client has a preference for candidates working within Telecoms or a call centre based environment – that being said they’re really open to the right person! If you’re obsessed with providing the best possible customer journey whilst ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention this could be the perfect opportunity. Expect to touch base with customers regularly, set expectations and manage issues successfully.
- is a quick learner who can adapt to change well. Although our client will teach the telecoms ‘bit’ an ability to absorb knowledge/training materials is a must. In post, you’ll keep up to date with company & product developments whilst becoming a subject matter expert on all things fibre and thus be able to communicate confidently & clearly with customers.
- is an affable, friendly and chatty person – you’ll love working with people.
- is looking to manage a variety of enquiries and processes from installation management to customer care to phone number porting.
- is an articulate and accurate communicator with strong written and spoken English.
- can multi-task, change priorities & work at pace/to deadlines.
- seeks feedback. In post you can expect to look for customers that are open to being approached for case studies or feedback quotes for marketing purposes.
- is tech savvy and computer literate. You can expect to use MS Outlook, Teams and our client’s Salesforce CRM daily.
- is an active listener.
- is accountable & responsible to targets, KPIs, SLAs and deadlines. You’ll be able to respond to feedback well and always have a student mentality toward improving your practice.
- can work within ‘best practice’ working guidelines in an efficient manner.
- wants to get ‘stuck in’ within a highly supportive team environment. You’ll be comfortable working independently and as part of a multi department business.
- is interested in working with retail and business customers.
- is a fast and accurate typist – especially handy for web chat work!
- can identify potential process improvements and relay in a constructive manner.
Sound like you? Why not apply! We look forward to your application and for more details call us on 01305 213883.