Posted: 25th July 2018
Our client in a stage of growth is actively seeking a Digital Advertising Officer, you will enhance communications and support the paid digital and display advertising through the use of social media ads, native advertising, display and affiliate channels. The role will work alongside colleagues in the department to optimize channel performance.
Manage the execution of the paid digital advertising through social media by:
- Developing and provide recommendations on budget allocation across all paid social media channels to achieve visits and sales targets
- Executing a clear framework for moving prospects down the sales funnel leveraging the social media paid channels
- Providing recommendations on new and emerging paid social media channels
- Keeping the company ahead by promoting innovation is digital advertising
- Deciding on target audiences in line with marketing strategy
- Being responsible for the execution and optimization of all paid digital campaigns.
You will have:
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Strategic knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and social media – Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- BSc/BA or equivalent career experience in Consumer Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross for more details- Mploy Digital & Marketing