Posted: 14th August 2019
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Do you want the fantastic opportunity to work for the UK’s leading property claims business? Do you want to be entitled to amazing staff benefits including your birthday off?! If so, please read on
At Mploy we are recruiting for a Credit Controller on behalf of our client based in Taunton to assist in the collection of debt by internal and external means. To assist in the maintenance of low debt levels of all client accounts. To resolve all queries relating to debt.
- Actively manage all client accounts and chase for payment of overdue invoices
- Assist with special projects as and when required
- Monitor and report on aged debt and ensure levels kept within tolerances and to escalate when required
- Have knowledge of the claims process to make accurate decisions about fees, additional costs and scoping issues
- Identify bad debts
- Account maintenance
- Significant experience in a credit control role.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Understanding of accounting policies and practices
- Understanding of companies’ core values
- Clear understanding of company policies (DPA / FSA / TCF / Equality and diversity / Health and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including willingness to speak to clients regularly and make client calls on a daily basis
- Ability to build strong working relationships with others
- Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods
- Able to assist in other accounts roles as required
If you feel you fit the bill and you would like to know more, please give Nikita a call in our Yeovil branch today! You can call on 01935 429966. We really look forward to hearing from you!