Posted: 14th February 2018
Our Bournemouth based client have an extremally exciting Creative Services Manager position become available. This is a new role within the company and offers a great opportunity to shape and grow how they currently work.
- Helping to reshape the way work flows through, creating a “one door in” philosophy aligning all departments and workflows
- Working with the company Technical Director and heads of departments (HODs) to help develop internal processes and systems.
- Managing resource requirements across the departments back to the Commercial Director
- Reporting utilisation across the departments
- Build and maintain quality control processes and assist HOD’s with quality control enforcement
- Scoping out and determining the feasibility of producing campaign work across a variety of media, ensuring all the correct departments are engaged
- Ensuring that all briefs are delivering a quality service back to the account team, being both on time and within budget
- Reporting progress of work and any anticipated deviation from the plan.
Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 10 years’ experience across a variety of agency disciplines
- Experience of working with residential property developers
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications
- Ability to think strategically and ensure work produced is relevant and effective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- A strong focus on accuracy, effective communication (clients, in-house teams and third parties) and self-development
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation.
Salary on Application
Alternatively, to request more information, have a confidential conversation please contact Ross
We look forward to hearing from you