Posted: 14th January 2020
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + free parking
Reference: BMTH - CADM
This is an administration support role where coordination skills and attention to detail are key. You will be supporting a busy service team and you will be liaising with both internal and external parties.
- To calculate, produce, forward, receive acceptance and monitor quotations for service repairs in line with contractual requirements and to keep call logs updated at all times
- To provide administrative and support to the service team and update records in line with customer requirements.
- Arranging replacement equipment upon notice of Beyond Economical Repair
- Preparation of maintenance visit schedules, updating customer with visit dates additional works and updating asset registers on Call Management System
- Preparation of maintenance paperwork for submission to engineers
- Preparation of outstanding works reports for submission to both customers and in house
- Updating of Customer Websites in line with contractual requirements
- Assisting with answering incoming calls to the service desk
- Monitoring engineers paperwork to ensure FGas recorded accurately on Opera II
- Assisting with production of maintenance contract quotations and renewal notices and to monitor from quotation to purchase
- Assisting with updating the contracted maintenance customer systems for new equipment as it is installed and monitor renewal of annual contracts