Posted: 14th May 2019
Salary: £19500 - £30000 per annum
We are currently keen to recruit a Component Finisher for our client based in Whitchurch, Hampshire.
You must be dextrous; able to manipulate small hand held instruments accurately, have good hand-eye co-ordination and the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail through the working day.
- To identify damage to a component by completing detailed visual checks on machined metal not previously noticed by the operators
- Know when a component should be rejected and return to operator
- To deburr the component and finish it to a high standard using RET marked up drawings
- To undertake chemical cleaning when needed
- Accurately understand RET internal drawings
- Complete and update job sheets accurately
- Despatch parts to sub-contractors
- Communicate effectively with the Operators
- Work with minimum supervision within a team environment
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and order at all times around your work area, in the workshops and around machines
For more information, contact Mploy Andover.