Posted: 14th February 2020
Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Commis Chef to join our client in Fareham. You will be reporting to the Head Chef and will be responsible for food preparation in all areas of the kitchen. You will have excellent timekeeping and eager to learn more about the food industry.
Within your role you will,
- Cook at a consistently high level, as directed by the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Be responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole
- Liaise with the senior chefs on a daily basis with an accurate list of orders for the following day(s)
- Be flexible and willing to support colleagues if required
- Be able to maintain high standards of hygiene, adhering to the correct Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and Food Safety certificates are kept up to date
- Take responsibility for the receipt and safe storage of deliveries
We are seeking someone who has the ability to work well under pressure who is highly organised and eager to develop within the food industry. You must also have flexible approach to working hours.