Posted: 3rd December 2019
Salary: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour
A position is currently available for an experienced CNC Machinist with previous experience with Mazak, Fancuc and Heidenhain Control.
This role will be on a 12 week temp to perm contract, and the role will be based in Walworth Industrial Estate, Andover.
Key Duties include:
- Loading of programs, tools, offset setting of tools
- Editing CNC Programs
- Ability to interpret G code to set and operate Vertical and/or horizontal machining centres
- Entering data onto Routing Sheets, operating tickets and bespoke software.
- Return of drawings, fixtures and tooling to correct locations after use.
- To perform process inspection of parts in line with quality department.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Secondary, higher education and technical background preferred.
- Ability to read drawings and G-codes
- Good understanding of geometric tolerances
- Problem solving
Working hours for this role are:
Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 16.30
Friday 08.00 – 15.30
For more information, contact Mploy Andover, or if you feel you are skills are suited to this role then apply now!