Posted: 13th September 2018
Salary: £10 - £12.50 per hour
CNC Machine Operator
Are you looking a new role as a CNC machine operator? Do you have knowledge or qualifications in operating similar machinery?
Mploy is recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established manufacturing company in Poole area.
What you will be doing:
- Operating a beam saw or edgebander (CNC) machine.
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Maintain and repair all equipment and tools used in the machining process.
- Create plans for stocking necessary supplies and inventory.
- Ideally possess a Certificate/ Associate Degree in related field.
- Have technical and mechanical skills.
- Be able to communicate with others inside and outside the organisation.
- Have knowledge of tools and equipment used in the machining process.
Previous experience is preferable but not mandatory.
If you think you are the right person for this job APPLY today! or give us a call at 01202668360 and ask for Sophia@Mploy.