Posted: 14th October 2020
Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum + up to 40% bonus
Job Title: Clinical Lead
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, Include some Weekends, Nights and ‘On-Call’ duties.
Salary: Circa 44,000 per annum, plus up to 40% bonus
Closing Date: 08/11/2020
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Clinical Lead (Frailty Lead/RGN/Senior Nurse) at a Family-Owned Care Home. The home provides a homely environment for registered nursing care and they are a long-standing beacon of excellence in older person’s care.
They are looking for a Clinical Lead who can lead the management of clinical frailty in the Nursing Home. The homes residents are living with moderate to severe frailty and your role will be to take the lead in ensuring the are receive outstanding Clinical Care.
The role is ‘hands on’ ensuring that whilst your leadership and management skills are supported to grow and develop, you will be able to maintain a high level of clinical skills practice, enjoy continuity of care and truly meaningful engagement with residents and their families.
Excellent communication skills are a fundamental part of the role as you’ll regularly speak to residents, families, staff, outside agencies and the wider multidisciplinary team in a confident and professional manner.
In the absence of the Home Manager you will take the lead in the day to day running of the home.
What they are looking for:
Ideally, you’ll be a Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager or Clinical Head of Care with experience in the management of Frailty, looking to develop your career in older people’s care. You relate well to people at all levels, enjoying all aspects of nursing and managing teams. You’ll be someone who can inspire, motivate and lead by example.
In return they are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme based on performance against clinical KPI’s (up to 40% of salary)
- Relocation assistance (conditions apply)
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed, including NMC registrations
- Induction, training and ‘on the job’ support from day one
- Fantastic, homely environments
- Friendly teams
- 24/7 network of internal senior clinical and facilities support
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Paid breaks
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms
- Contributory pension scheme
- All background checks paid for
To apply for this role please upload your CV. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.