Posted: 11th January 2019
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + + commission
We are seeking a Part Time Relationship Builder to work with one of our super friendly, vibrant, dynamic clients. The role is interesting and varied as the below job description shows. There is opportunity for growth, to increase hours should you wish to, and TO WORK FROM HOME.
The calling is all about building relationships and having open conversations, this is not a “hard-targets” environment.
Duties will include:-
- Managing and facilitating telemarketing campaigns
- Maintaining multiple datasets and CRM systems whilst always ensuring cleanliness, accuracy and general upkeep of said datasets
- Improving processes to boost overall efficiency
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers/external agencies
- Helping to organise and conduct market research.
- Helping to arrange and attract engagement and attendance at promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the team in writing reports and analysing data
- Communicating with clients
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creating and publication of all direct communications materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintaining effective internal communications, internally and externally to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Campaign Manager and Managing Director
As a Telemarketer, you’ll need to:
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of all campaigns.
- Organise and chair meetings with staff, clients and prospects – this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes.
- Oversee elements of the recruitment of some new staff members, sometimes including training and induction
- Promote staff development and training within your team.
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy at all times.
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations as and when requested.
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies on a regular basis.
- Attend conferences and training
If you would like the flexibility to increase or decrease your hours, to work part time from home and have some time in the office with hours to suit you then please get in touch. Remember this is NOT a hard targeted environment but a warm friendly relationship building role.