Posted: 28th August 2015
Salary: £9.26 Per hour + Overtime Rates
Location: Poole BH15
Mploy Staffing Solutions are working in partnership with our prestigious client Sunseeker International, a global manufacturer of luxury motor yachts based on the beautiful south coast of England. Ranging from 48 to 155 feet, all Sunseeker craft are built to an exacting standard of quality and refinement, which has elevated Sunseeker to be the leading designer and manufacturer of luxury motor yachts across the globe.
We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker’s passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurized, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
Mploy are currently recruiting for the following position:
Cleaner / Finishers
You will be part of a team in the final stages of the production. It is essential that the highest standard and quality of work is completed. Some of the duties will include the following:
Boat Valeter Duties.
- Working at heights.
- Working on scissor lifts (training given).
- Working in confined spaces ie; Engine rooms, small cabins, bathroom/toilets.
- Working with various cleaning chemicals.
- Polishing by hand and machine.
- Buffing by hand and machine.
- Minor repairs of gel coat.
- Shrink wrapping of boat on completion of clean.
- Silicon sealing of worktops, bathrooms etc.
- Hoovering, dusting, polishing of interiors.
- Fitting soft furnishings, making beds, hanging curtains.
- Kitting up.
- Deck cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Working within a team and to tight time deadlines.
- Working to a very high standard.
- Able to work in restricted spaces, outdoors and, on the water if required
- Experience of working with GRP an advantage
- Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
Upon successful completion of a twelve week temporary contract Sunseeker may offer a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
- Non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business