Posted: 12th March 2018
Salary: Up to £17000 per annum
A reputable and progressive company are looking for a Claims Handler to join their Claims Team. They are looking for a high achieving, organised individual who would like to progress their career within the field of insurance claims. The successful applicant will have prior experience of providing exceptional customer service.
- To ensure customers have fully understood the process and are aware of their obligations.
- To accurately produce all necessary documentation
- To monitor the progress of repairs
- Liaise with the third party insurer as needed
- To advise customers of the best course of action in order to fulfil their mitigation requirements
- To escalate claims to team leader and/or manager where a security or under recovery risk is identified.
- To provide referrers and customers with regular updates on progress of their claim.
- To utilise systems, industry tools and publicly available web based resources
- To ensure that any claims are invoiced within 2 working days
- To ensure that claims are invoiced accurately.
- Work towards individual and team targets.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Telephony experience
- Customer service experience
- Basic IT skills and data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Team Player
- High level of accuracy
Please contact Alison at Mploy in Bournemouth if you would like further information on this vacancy.