Posted: 12th July 2019
Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Reference: Catering Manager
My client is a prestigious summer school based in Central Bournemouth. They are searching for Catering Manager to lead the team of chefs and catering assistants in preparing and cooking daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for around 300 pupils.
The food is prepared daily using fresh ingredients, and you will be encouraged to contribute to the menu and come up with well-balanced and nutritious meals.
What we are looking for Catering Manager with:
- passion for producing delicious heathy food
- great attention to detail
- ability to stay calm during busy times
- enthusiastic, quick thinking with a can-do attitude
- DBS check
Your typical activities include:
- cooking healthy and nutritious meals
- planning menus in consultation with chefs
- ordering supplies
- hiring, training, supervising and motivating permanent and temporary staff
- organising staff rotas
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived
- monitoring the quality of the product and service provided
- keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.
What we offer:
- Great hourly pay
- NO late-night shifts
- Have 2 days off per week
- Free staff meal while on duty
It is a temporary position starting immediately.
Working hours including weekends. Great rates of pay from 9 to 11 per hour, depending on previous experience.
If you are looking to work in nice, relaxed atmosphere, please send your details over or call Mploy in Bournemouth and speak to Juan or Anna.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
We will then contact you to discuss your needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Mploy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.