Posted: 16th September 2022
Salary: £23920 - £35000 per annum
Mploy in Poole are recruiting experienced Carpenters to join their prestigious client, Sunseeker International, who are one of the most well-known luxury yacht manufacturers in the world.
We are keen to speak to Carpenters from either the construction, shopfitting, joinery, timber, furniture, coach or boat building/marine industry.
As a Sunseeker Carpenter, you will undertake both 1st and 2nd fix interior fit out carpentry work on the various production lines of Sunseeker models, which involves the fit out of:
- Flooring (internal and external)
- Pre-made Furniture
- Upholstered items (ceiling and wall panels)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding and the ability to read scaled drawings
- Thrive to achieve high standards of work, and a desire for perfection
What you’ll get in return:
Alongside the opportunity to work closely with some remarkable products and your work being admired across the world, Sunseeker also offers a comprehensive employee benefits package.
- A highly competitive pay structure
- Efficiency bonus
- A generous company pension scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme with financial rewards
- Annual leave increases with continued service
- Health Assured EAP
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Death in service scheme
- A covid-safe working environment
- Christmas Savings Club – financial support scheme
- Employee discounts with a wide range of third-party businesses (up to 30% off)
Additional benefits after 4 years of service.
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000/annum
Working hours: 07:00 – 15:30 Mondays to Fridays
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mploy in Poole and speak to Greg.