Posted: 18th June 2020
Salary: £64000 - £65000 per annum + plus up to 40% bonus.
Job Title: Home Manager
Salary: 65,000 per annum, plus up to 40% bonus.
Contract Type: 40 hours per week, to include some weekends, night visits and a share of the ‘on-call’ emergency telephone.
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for one of their latest fantastic, award winning 68 bedded care home, based on the South Coast. Situated between Bournemouth and Poole and enjoying support from our local teams and operational network, this home caters for the most discerning residential, nursing and frailty care needs.
Our Client is look for a professional Registered Manager who can take the home on a journey to ‘Outstanding’.
The Home Manager ensures that the quality of individual service and care given to residents consistently meets the company’s high standards and exceeds those of the external regulators (Care Quality Commission). You will be closely supported by a nurse qualified Clinical Lead who will take responsibility for the clinical leadership of the home.
As the business manager of the home, you will oversee and manage a wide-ranging remit of responsibility, focusing on resident, customer, finance, marketing, and employee matters whilst leading a culture of continuous improvement. This is a complex, influential, and highly rewarding role, involving close liaison with residents and their families, the wider healthcare and multidisciplinary teams, sales, and marketing.
- Previous, relevant experience managing medium to large nursing homes with a proven track record of achievement with the CQC
- Evidence of strong leadership skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ characteristics of the CQC key lines of enquiry
- Target oriented and resilient to achieve high levels of occupancy
- Sound knowledge of the local area with ideas and scope for community engagement
- Excellent communicator
- Puts the resident at the heart of that we do
- Competitive salary
- Generous discretionary bonus scheme, up to 40% of salary
- Fantastic, award winning care home with a ‘wow’ factor
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for
- Excellent induction, training and ‘on the job’ support
- Friendly teams and a 24/7 support network of operational and facilities support
- Staff recommendation scheme
- Annual salary review
- Paid breaks
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
If you think this is the role for you please apply by uploading your CV and let us know with a full summary of why you wish to apply, reasons for leaving recent job roles and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing back from you.