Posted: 29th January 2018
We are currently looking for an experienced Car Technician for our prestigious client on a permanent basis.
As a Car Technician you will need to achieve the highest standards in customer service through delivery of an exceptional technical performance.
You will be able to work to efficiency and productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements and support the broader workshop team.
To apply for this position, you must possess:
- The knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment including various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift);
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards;
- Proven experience as auto mechanic;
- Full Driving Licence;
- Great team player and communication skills;
- High standards of house-keeping;
- ambition is to ensure you exceed your potential;
- VOSA approved MOT tester experience will an advantage but is not essential;
- High school diploma, NVQ level 3 Certification or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
- competitive salary
- permanent employment
- full time hours 08:30-17:30 with some Saturdays on a rota basis
- various locations – Poole, Christchurch, Bournemouth, Salisbury
- monthly bonus
- manufacturer training courses
- real opportunities to progress within a role and work with the best world brands
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- company pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Discounts on company’s products
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please send your C.V or contact Anna at Mploy in Poole for more details.