Posted: 21st June 2022
We are looking for someone who will be able to work in the Joinery Workshop producing furniture and joinery items. The items required include bespoke furniture, cabinets, meet and greet stations, seating, partitions etc.
• Knowledge of joinery production and processes
• Understand designs, technical drawings and written instructions
• Be competent in the use of woodworking machinery, such as panel saws, planers and spindle moulders, together with relevant power tools such as routers.
• Know the uses of different types of wood and other materials, and use the correct ones
• Use appropriate fixtures and fittings
• Use specifications to manufacture bespoke items
Working hours: 7:00-16:30 (42.5h per week)
For more details please contact us on 01722 322 022.